Kat is a bonus DLC character in Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (6). She hails from the game GRAVITY RUSH, making her 2nd appearence as a DLC character total.
Nationality Not listed in
the game, but
the second Gravity Rush
it to be Eto (fictional)
|Height 5' 2"|
|Likes Long Baths|
|Dislikes Sarcastic People|
"Though amnesia stole her identity, she's earned the nickname 'Kat' thanks to her constant companion, Dusty, the gravity cat. She gives her all to help her town--with varying success. But she's ever upbeat and curious, and this time golf has caught her eye!"
~ Kat's profile, Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
- Eagle or Better: She will levitate, twirl around, and glow red. Then flies out of view.
- Birdie: She pull her arm towards herself in delight, spin around, and throws her fist in the air OR pull her arms towards herself and spots Dusty. Dusty jumps in her arms and meows.
- Par: She holds and apple, tosses it twice before catching it and poses.
- Bogey: She flails her arms and looks at the ground, deppressed. She gets up and folds her arms angrily.
Power: B (271 yds.)
Shot Type: Fade (high)
Original power shots: 8 (18 holes)
- Kat is the first playable character that does not speak English.
- Kat is the only character in Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational to be from another original game.
- Kat is the only character in Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational that does not have a costume color customization option
- Kat cost $0.99 in the Playstation Store.